Launched in 1985, Gateway is China’s first domestic in-flight magazine.
Positioned as a high-end consumer magazine, it provides people with the choices of the way of being, thinking and aesthetic. Gateway has become a lifestyle and consumer journal with contents including finance, fashion, leisure, and culture.
It is well-received by high-end passengers. Its readership comprises highly educated professionals who have high income and high spending power, business leaders, and executives of enterprises and government agencies.
- Asia’s largest aircraft magazine
- Advertisers’ favorite fashion and consumption journals in 2009
- Guangdong Excellent Journal – Brand Journal in 2010
- HuiCong CHC2012 aircraft magazine with highest elite audience percentage
- Top 30 in 2013-2014 China’s newspapers and magazines with highest advertising value
- Aircraft magazine with the widest penetration and the largest audience in Asian regional routes
Release Channel: China Southern Airlines Flights
Release Cycle: Monthly, 1st of each month
Ad Reservation: 15 days before publication
Volume: 380,000 copies per release (***)
Number of Readers Per Month: > 10 Million
Printing Specifications: 278mmX210mm, Full Color 4+4C, 70g UPM paper for inner page